Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Camera Kick-Off!

As many of you may know, I have recently gotten a new camera! (a Nikon D3 to be exact!) So be prepared to see lots of really random and perhaps some not-so-great photos as I try to get used to this thing. But practice makes perfect.....or close enough.
And since I have such a cute little brother, I decide to make him my subject....


.......a lot. 
Ladies, watch out. He's 11 going on 20. 
 BUT on a slight change of topics.....
 I made quite possibly thee most delicious cupcakes known to man. 
 I'm talking pure heavenly bliss. 
 My mouth just waters every time. 
 Oh wait, is that something in the middle I see? 
 OMG A REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!
 Oh red velvet. 
Fluffy, moist, and....I lost my train of thought. All I want is this cupcake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *